The Randall County 4-H Council is asking for donations to help the victims of Hurricane Ike.
Donated items can be dropped off at the Randall County Extension Office located at 200 Brown Road in Canyon by Tuesday, September 16th.
The items will be put into buckets and then transported to the Gulf Coast region of Texas.
- Bleach, 82 ounces
- 5 scouring pads
- 7 sponges
- 1 scrub brush
- 18 cleaning towels
- Liquid laundry detergent, 50 ounces
- Household cleaner, 12- to
- Disinfectant dish soap, 16- to 28-ounce bottle
- 50 clothes pins
- Clothesline, 100 feet
- 5 masks, N-95 rating
- 2 pairs of latex gloves
- 1 pair of work gloves
- 24-bag roll of heavy-duty trash bags, 33- to 45-gallons.
- Air freshener, 8- or 9-ounce can
Any combination of these items will be accepted. The goal of this effort is to assist with clean up following hurricane Ike. 4-H chose to collect clean-up items in order to help fulfill the diversified needs following this disaster.