Clovis Fire Started by Child - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Clovis Fire Started by Child

A house fire today in Clovis has left a child's room destroyed after a five year old lit a mattress on fire.

Clovis Fire officials tell us the child was playing with the parent's lighter around 11 this morning.

Three fire engines responded when calls came in of smoke and flames pouring out of the house.

When the fire department arrived the whole family was out of the house safely and no injuries were reported.

Powered by Frankly