Update: Leigh Avenue Fire - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Update: Leigh Avenue Fire

Fire officials found what caused a fire on Leigh Avenue last night. They say it was a microwave oven that started the blaze.

Firefighters encountered large clouds of smoke they arrived on the scene. And they say this smoke caused damage to every room in the house, even the attic.

The fire department estimates the fire caused 90-thousand dollars in damage. Two of the three people in the house at the time were rescued by neighbors and then taken to Lubbock Burn Center.

Powered by Frankly