Fiberglass Greenhouse Burns On Jameson Rd.

A fiberglass greenhouse burns today after a space heater was placed too close to an upholstered chair. 

The Amarillo Fire Department responded to the fire around one this afternoon. They say the structure was engulfed in flames and destroyed. No one was injured, and it's estimated there was about 10,000 dollars in damages.

The fire department wants to remind people to keep items at least 3 feet away from space heaters and never leave them unattended while they are on.