New information is out about the safest vehicles on the road.
Mercedes, Volvo, Honda, Audi....
They all make the grade according to the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety.
- Acura RDX, because one of its main features is electronic stability control, preventing it from going out of control.
- Audi A4 and A6. Both have improved their seats to protect against whiplash.
- Honda CRV and Pilot. They both come standard with electronic stability control.
- Hyundai Entourage, for its solid build.
- Kia Sedona for the same reason.
- Mercedes M-Class, for its protection in an accident.
- Saab 9-3, for excellent handling and safety.
- Subaru B9 Tribeca, Forrester, and Legacy. They all offer electronic stability control and outperform others in their classes in crash tests.