Morning house fire sends man to the hospital - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Morning house fire sends man to the hospital

A man is rushed to the hospital for smoke inhalation after an early morning fire.

The Amarillo fire department says neighbors found that victim on the front porch and took him across the street to safety.

The fire started just after six this morning at a house in the 2400 block of Southwest 10th.

When firefighters arrived they saw smoke pouring out of the home.

Close to $30,000 worth of damages were caused by the fire.

Powered by Frankly