A four year old Muleshoe boy is dead after he is reportedly trapped in a room of a house that went up in flames Wednesday afternoon.
Muleshoe Police say the boy was playing in the garage when a can of gas was spilled near a water heater.
They say the boy's mother attempted to save him, but sustained burns on her arm when she tried to enter the room. She was taken to a hospital where she was later released
Police are saying the fire appears to be accidental.
Amy Parham should be celebrating the end of finals week right now, but instead she's going through what's left of her home in Fritch.
Behind the doors of the WT Enterprise Center, is Easy Math, an app founded by local entrepreneurs who want to humanize math and allow 6th graders through college students see math from a different angle.
It is a big world that we live in. Billions of people share this planet together, and events occur every single day that make the news.
Screening for colorectal cancer, which is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in the U.S., can now be done in the comfort of your own home at no cost.
Amarillo Fire and Amarillo Police Departments are working on a fire in the area of 7300 Amarillo Boulevard East.