Child hospitalized after swallowing kerosene - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Child hospitalized after swallowing kerosene

A child remains in critical condition in Amarillo this evening after swallowing kerosene.

The Hansford County Sheriff's Office confirms the incident happened Sunday night.

We're told Gruver EMS crews responded to the call outside the town and the boy was first taken to a hospital in Spearman.

He is now being treated at Northwest Texas Hospital.

Powered by Frankly