Fire on Clema St. - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

6.5.07

Fire on Clema St.

A fire struck a home in the 3300 block of Clema St. Monday night.  The owner of the home tells Newschannel10 that the fire started because the heater to the waterbed was left plugged in.  The fire caused significant smoke damage to the home, but caused little structural damage.  The owner hopes to be able to repair the home soon.  Firefighters were able to rescue the family cat, who was the only one in the house at the time of the fire.
Powered by Frankly