The Official 2007 KZBZ Casting Call Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- 1. Contest Description. This promotion is sponsored by KZBZ TV. The contest will take place at The Big Texan on April 29th, 2007. Contest is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Contest rules.
- 2. Eligibility. Entrants must be at least 21 years old on or before April 29th, 2007. Entrants must be of legal working status in Texas.
- 3. How to Enter. Entries will be accepted on April 29th, 2007 at The Big Texan. Anyone wishing to enter must be able to verify their age and legal status. All entrants must provide the appropriate paperwork and a 2 minute recorded Interview.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
- 4. Prize(s). 1(one) person will be selected as the new KZBZ spokesperson. The winner will be awarded a contract to work for KZBZ through December 31st, 2007. Payment and work schedule will be determined by the managers of KZBZ.
- 5. How the Prizes are Awarded. An initial panel of judges will choose 6 finalists. Those finalists will be posted online at www.gokzbz.com and the community will be invited to log on and view each finalists interview tape. The community will then vote for the person they would like to see represent KZBZ. The person receiving the most votes will be the winner.
- 6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning are determined by the number of entrants.
- 7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The contestant must also agree to the terms of the contract. KZBZ and it's management reserve the right to cancel or alter the contract at any time that they feel the winner can not or will not fulfill their obligation.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature..
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Drewry Communications, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
- 8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
- 9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Drewry Communications and all other sponsors. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Drewry Communications and all other sponsors are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
- 10. Drewry Broadcasting and Sponsors reserve the right to change or modify these rules as needed at any time during the contest.
Any questions or comments regarding this contest may be directed to NewsChannel 10's Tony Smitherman at 806-331-9867.