TITLE OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the housekeeping supervisor, is responsible for maintaining all carpet and hard floor surfaces by following proper procedures and operation appropriate equipment.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
1. Maintains all hard floor surfaces including dust mopping, wet mopping and buffing.
2. Maintains carpet floor surfaces including spot cleaning as well as deep extraction.
3. Sets up and breaks down tables and chairs for special events.
4. Maintains equipment and supplies.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required; other duties may be performed as assigned.
EDUCATION: Must be able to read, speak and write English.
1. Visual acuity to prepare and read reports.
2. Sit, walk and stand for 8 hours.
3. Classified as a medium job; lifting 75 lbs., occasionally; 50 lbs., frequently; 25 lbs., constantly, and push/pull up to 200 lbs.
4. Must be able to bend, stoop and reach floor level to six feet from the floor.
5. Will be able to move throughout the facility.
6. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.