TITLE OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the housekeeping supervisor, ensures the maintenance of aseptic, safe and attractive environment within the facility to ensure adherence to established federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
ESSENTIALS OF THE JOB:
1. Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of assigned work area.
2. Set up tables/chairs, etc. for special functions and take down, clean and store in proper area. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required; other duties may be performed as assigned.
EDUCATION: Must be able to read, speak and write English. Must be able to make simple math calculations.
1. Visual acuity to prepare and read reports.
2. Sit, walk and stand for 8 hours.
3. Classified as a medium job; lifting 75 lbs., occasionally; 50 lbs., frequently; 25 lbs., constantly, and push/pull up to 200 lbs.
4. Must be able to bend, stoop and reach floor level to six feet from the floor.