TITLE OF POSITION:
Food Service Aide
Food Service Supervisor/Manager
Director of Food Service
Under the direct supervision of the Food Service Supervisor/Manager assists with food preparation and serving for elders, staff and customers.
ESSENTIALS OF JOB:
1. Serves food selections according to requests and/or diet orders.
2. Sets up tables, buses tables and resets tables.
3. Maintains clean and sanitized work areas. Contributes to the ongoing process of establishing and meeting departmental and BCS goals and objectives. Participates in utilizing customer feedback to measure and improve effectiveness of service level.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required; other duties may be performed as assigned.
EDUCATION: Must be able to read, speak and write English. Must be able to make simple math calculations.
1. Visual acuity to prepare and read instructions.
2. Walk and stand for 8 hours.
3. Classified as a light job; lifting 50 lbs. or more with assistance, occasionally; 25 lbs., frequently; 10 lbs., constantly.
4. Must be able to bend, stoop and reach floor level to six feet from the floor.
5. Will be able to move throughout the facility.
6. Must be able to exert 30-50 foot lbs. of force to push/pull stock/pre-cart.