TITLE OF POSITION:
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Supervisor/Manager
Director of Food Service
Under the direction of the Food Service Supervisor/Manager is responsible for cleaning utensils, dishes and equipment in the department.
ESSENTIALS OF JOB:
1. Washing all dishes, pots and pans, and utensils used in the department.
2. Stocking the refrigerators, freezers and storeroom.
3. Cleaning equipment, supplies and department.
Contributes to the ongoing process of establishing and meeting departmental and BCS goals and objectives. Participates in utilizing customer feedback to measure and improve effectiveness of service level.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required; other duties may be performed as assigned.
EDUCATION: Must be able to read, speak and write English.
1. Walk and stand for 8 hours.
2. Classified as a medium job; lifting 75 lbs. or more with assistance, occasionally; 50 lbs., frequently; 25 lbs., constantly.
3. Visual acuity to read labels.
4. Must be able to bend, stoop and reach floor level to six feet from the floor.
5. Will be able to move throughout the facility.