To accept the responsibility to plan, direct, organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the Extended Care, Golden Phoenix and Acute Rehab Units in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care; to ensure the highest quality and safe delivery of patient car maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration/Competence: RN, current in the State if Texas. CPR. SAMA certified or equivalent.
- Experience Preferred:Experience in management or Health Care Administration preferred. Experience in Gero-psychiatric nursing preferred
- Special Skills/Qualifications: Knowledge of MDS process
- Reports To: CNO
- Supervises: Greater than 30
Education: (indicate minimum)
- College level: Associate , Bachelors, Masters
Ages of Patients Served
- 18 - 64 years
- 65 years and older
Mental and Emotional Requirements:
- Manage stress appropriately
- Make decisions under pressure
- Manage anger/fear/hostility/violence of others
- Handle multiple priorities
- Work alone
- Work in areas that are confined and/or crowded
- Exposure to toxic/caustic/chemicals/detergents
- Exposure to x-ray/electromagnetic energy
- Exposure to communicable diseases
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Blood born pathogen exposure
- Exposure to potential electrical shock
- INSIDE: Spends approximately 100% or more of time inside. Inside work has good ventilation, comfortable temperature
Work Positions: (defined in 10% increments of work time) Sitting: 25% Standing: 40% Walking: 35%
- MEDIUM WORK: Lifting 50 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- On Call Work
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills in the nursing process necessary for those patients requiring the expertise of a professional registered nurse.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships with patients, co-workers, and other health team members.
- Demonstrates leadership knowledge, skills , and abilities that reflect the RN's accountability and delegation of duties in the management of care for all patients assigned to the GP staff members.
Other Job Functions:
- Be a team player
- Have a positive attitude towards patients and co-workers
- Provides Leadership that guides and directs the organizational goals of the facility
- Employee, Patient and Physician Satisfaction
- Employee Retention
- Timely Employee Evaluations
- Timely Reports
- Timely Completion of tasks
- Appearance of your area
- Accurate Kronos record keeping
To Apply for this job visit the Pampa Regional Medical Center website by clicking here.