AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - Golfers can enjoy a 18 holes of fun while helping out a good cause on Monday.
The United Supermarkets Charity Classic Golf Tournament will benefit Special Olympics Texas.
Participants will play 18 holes of golf at the Tascosa Golf Club in Amarillo.
The event includes a box lunch, a dinner banquet and a gift bag for each player.
Teams and players can still sign up at the tournament website.
The day's schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 - 11:30 a.m. - Registration
- 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. - Driving Range opens
- 111:45 a.m. - Be in cart for announcements
- 12:00 p.m. - Shotgun start
- 6:00 p.m. - Banquet, awards and prizes
Organizers said the gold tournament has raised over $908,000 for nonprofits since its inception.