AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - 211 Texas Panhandle will be hosting a tour of Amarillo's resource centers tomorrow.
The tour will make stops at the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Center, Poverty Prevention and Awareness and more.
If you would like to participate, meet at the Guyon Saunders Resource Center at 8:00 a.m.
One bus will be provided for transportation, but seats are available on a first come, first serve basis. If you aren't able to ride on the bus, you can carpool and meet at each location.
The schedule for the tour is below:
- 8:00 a.m. - Meet at the Guyon Saunders Resource Center located at 200 South Tyler
- 8:15 a.m. - Arrive at the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Center
- The speaker will be Abril Vazquez with Haven Health
- 9:20 a.m. - Arrive at Poverty Prevention Awareness
- The speaker will be Raul Rodarte with United Way of Amarillo and Canyon
- 10:10 a.m. - Arrive at Bethesda Outreach Center located at 1101 Fritch Highway
- 10:50 a.m. - Arrive at Cornerstone Outreach Center located at 1111 North Buchanan Street
- 11:30 a.m. - Arrive at Faith City Mission located at 401 Southeast 2nd Avenue
The tour will return to the Guyon Saunders Resource Center by Noon.
If you would like to attend the tour, please RSVP at (806) 373-0867.