AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - The Children's Miracle Network of Amarillo is holding the first CMN Miracle Week this week to help in its fight for healthy kids.
CMN is partnering with local businesses to raise funds and awareness by wearing CMN apparel, donating funds and proceeds and more.
The organization will be holding various events throughout the week, including:
- Monday: CMN will kick off the event at AirU beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Volunteers will be collecting donations at the corner of 45th and Bell from 9:00 am to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: CMN will hold its annual Radiothon to raise funds for children's medical programs in the area and tell the stories of kids who have benefited from funding. Listeners are encouraged to call 806-803-9909 or text CMN to 51555 to donate.
- Friday: The fundraising continues with the 2nd Annual Cornhole Tournament.The event begins at 5:30 p.m. Teams can register for $100 at CMN's website.
Various businesses will donate a portion of their proceeds to CMN throughout the week, including:
- Monday - Texas Roadhouse Tuesday
- Tuesday - Bubba’s 33
- Thursday - Buns Over Texas
- Friday - AirU