AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - State Senator Kel Seliger is continuing his tour through the counties of Senate District 31 as he meets with citizens of the Panhandle, South Plains and Permian Basin.
Here is a list of upcoming stops on the tour provided by The Senate of the State of Texas:
- Thursday, Oct. 5- Carson County Town Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Carson County War Memorial, located at 500 Main Street in Panhandle
- Thursday, Oct. 5- Hutchinson county Town Hall from 10:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. at Borger City Hall, located at 600 North Main Street in Borger
- Tuesday, Oct. 10- Hansford County Town Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at Spearman High School, located at 403 E. 11th Street in Spearman
- Tuesday, Oct. 10- Sherman County Town Hall from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Sherman County Court House, located at 701 North 3rd Street in Stratford
- Tuesday, Oct. 10- Dallam County town Hall from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Dalhart City Hall, located at 205 Rock Island Avenue in Dalhart
- Tuesday, Oct. 10- Hartley County Town Hall from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Hartley County Courthouse, located at 900 Main Street in Channing.
- Thursday, Oct. 12- Moore County Town Hall from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Dumas Chamber of Commerce, located at 1901 South Dumas Avenue
- Thursday, Oct. 19- Castro County Town Hall from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the City Hall Council Room, located at 200 East Jones Street in Dimmitt
- Thursday, Oct. 19- Parmer County Town Hall from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at The Old Depot in City Park, located at 700 Main Street in Friona
- Thursday, Oct. 19- Deaf Smith County Town Hall from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Hereford Community Center Lounger, located at 100 Avenue C. in Hereford
- Thursday, Oct. 19- Oldham County Town Hall from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Oldham County Courthouse District Courtroom, located at 105 South Main Street in Vega
- Wednesday, Oct. 25- Midland County Town Hall from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Midland Centennial Library, located at 2503 West Loop 250 North in Midland
- Wednesday, Oct. 25- Ector County Town Hall from 4;45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. at the Odessa College Electronics Technology Building Saulsbury Conference Room, located at 201 West University in Odessa
The meetings will be held to discuss the activities of the 85th Legislature.