AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - During the month of October, United Way of Amarillo and Canyon is hosting Dine United and Hometown Happy Hour.
Dine United is a community-wide effort among local restaurants to generate awareness and support for the organization. Throughout October, participating restaurants will donate a portion of their proceeds to the United Way.
Here is a list of participating restaurants provided by United Way:
- Wednesday, Oct. 4- Beef 'O' Brady's from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 6- Chipotle from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 9- Jason's Deli from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 11- Sonic (All locations) from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 12- Fuddruckers from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 18- La Fiesta Grande (Both locations) from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 25- Hometown Happy Hour at Buffalo Wild Wings (Coulter location) from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Participants are asked to mention "Dine United for United Way" when ordering.
The Hometown Happy Hour includes an all you can eat buffet for a $10 cover charge.
You can find more information about United Way here.