AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - As many of us head back to work following the Christmas holiday, here's a look at some area lane closures that could cause you some delays.
- The inside lane of Interstate 40 westbound from the Carson County line to Pullman Road will be closed for crack seal and patching.
- The outside lane of Interstate 27 southbound from Bell Street to Hollywood Road will be closed for crack seal and patching.
- Expect various lane closures on the I-27 service road at the 26th Street intersection for landscaping work.
- The inside lane of the I-27 southbound frontage road from Interstate 40 eastbound will be closed at the interchange.
- Both the eastbound and westbound inside lanes of I-40 at Loop 335 (Soncy) are closed. Only one lane is open on the eastbound and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road, alternating in a left then right fashion.
- The eastbound and westbound inside lanes of I-40 will be closed from I-27 to Grand Street.
- The outside lane of the I-40 eastbound frontage road will be closed in the area of Osage Street.
The following information related to projects on South Loop 335 (Hollywood)
- From Washington Street to Valley View Lane, the speed limit is reduced to 45 mph in both directions.
- The on-ramp from Washington Street to westbound Loop 335 has been temporally realigned for widening.
- The intersection of South Western Street and Loop 335 is being controlled by temporary traffic signals.
- The intersection of South Georgia Street and Loop 335 has a four-way stop condition.
- There will be work on the shoulders between Washington and Georgia Streets along Loop 335.
For more information, call TxDOT Public Information Officer Sonja Gross at (806) 356-3256.