AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - These are the area lane closures for Dec.12-18.
TxDOT says the following projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.
- The outside lane of I-27 southbound will be closed from Bell Street to Loop 335 (Hollywood) for patching and crack sealing.
- Expect various lane closures along the I-27 northbound and southbound service roads from 26th Avenue to Washington Street for landscaping.
- Various lanes of US 60 between Loop 335 and FM 1912 (Masterson) will be closed in both directions for patching.
- The inside lane of the I-27 southbound frontage road from Interstate 40 eastbound will be closed at the interchange.
- Both the eastbound and westbound inside lanes of I-40 at Loop 335 (Soncy) are closed. Only one lane is open on the eastbound and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road, alternating in a left then right fashion.
- The outside lane of FM 1541 (Washington) southbound from 38th Avenue to 58th Avenue will be closed during daytime hours.
- The eastbound and westbound inside lanes of I-40 will be closed from I-27 to Grand Street.
- The outside lane of the I-40 eastbound frontage road will be closed in the area of Osage Street.
Expect various lane closures throughout daytime hours for crack seal operations on:
- Eastbound and westbound I-40 frontage roads from Coulter Street to I-40/US 287 split.
- Eastbound and westbound main lanes of Loop 335 from US 87 to SH 136.
Also, please note the following information related to projects on South Loop 335 (Hollywood):
- From Washington Street to Valley View Lane, the speed limit is reduced to 45 mph in both directions.
- The on-ramp from Washington Street to westbound Loop 335 has been temporally realigned for widening.
- The intersection of South Western Street and Loop 335 is being controlled by Temporary Traffic signals.
- The intersection of South Georgia Street and Loop 335 has a four-way stop condition.
- There will be work on the shoulders between Washington and Georgia Streets along Loop 335.
For more information, call TxDOT Public Information Officer Sonja Gross at 356-3256.