AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - As we get ready to start a new work week, here's a look at some area lane closures that could cause you some delays.
- Expect various lane closures on Interstate 27 northbound and southbound on the service roads from Washington Road to Hollywood Road for patching and edge repair.
- Both the eastbound and westbound inside lanes of Interstate 40 at Loop 335 (Soncy) are closed, as are the eastbound and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road. The frontage road is reduced to one lane in an alternating fashion (left then right).
- At the I-27/I-40 interchange, the inside (left) lane of the I-27 southbound frontage road will be closed.
- The right lane of FM 1541 southbound from I-27 to 58th Avenue will be closed during daytime hours.
- The eastbound and westbound left lanes of I-40 will be closed from I-27 to Grand Street.
- The right lane of the I-40 eastbound frontage road will be closed in the area of Osage Street.
Also, please note the following information related to projects on South Loop 335 (Hollywood):
- From Washington Street to Valley View Lane, the speed limit is reduced to 45 mph in both directions.
- The on-ramp from Washington Street to westbound Loop 335 has been temporally realigned for widening.
- The intersection of South Western Street and Loop 335 is being controlled by Temporary Traffic signals.
- The intersection of South Georgia Street and Loop 335 has a four-way stop condition.
- There will be work on the shoulders between Washington and Georgia Streets along Loop 335
Slow down in work zones.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.
For more information, call TxDOT Public Information Officer Sonja Gross at (806) 356-3256.