AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - As we get ready to head back to work here's a look at some area lane closures that could cause you some delays.
- On Interstate 40 at Loop 335, both the east and westbound inside lanes are closed. Also, the inside lanes are closed on the east and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road.
- I-40 inbound east and westbound lanes are closed from Interstate 27 to Grand Street.
- The right lane on FM 1541/Washington between SW 40th and SW 46th streets will be closed.
- The east and westbound left lanes along I-40, between Nelson Street and I-27, will be closed throughout November to allow crews to safely make shoulder repairs.
- On Loop 335 southbound, expect a right lane closure between Legend and Tarter to last through the end of the month.
Slow down in work zones.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.
For more information, call TxDOT Public Information Officer Sonja Gross at (806) 356-3256.