AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - As we get ready to start a new work week, here's a look at some area lane closures that may cause you some delays.
* Both the east- and westbound inside lanes on IH-40 at Loop 335 are closed, as well as the inside lanes of the east- and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road.
* Both left lanes east- and westbound on IH-40 are closed from IH-27 to Grand Street.
* The right lane of FM 1541/Washington will be closed between SW 40th and SW 46th streets.
* Sunday and Monday, Nov. 20 and 21, motorists should expect overnight road closures along the IH-27/IH-40 interchange from 11:30 p.m. to 10 a.m. The eastbound IH-40 ramp connecting to southbound IH-27 will be closed to traffic, as will the IH-40 eastbound/IH-27 southbound frontage road from S. Polk Street to SE 26th Avenue for a bridge pour.
* On Monday, Nov. 21, the IH-27 south ramp and frontage road at I-40 will be closed from Midnight to 10 a.m. for unit four deck pour.
* On Monday, Nov. 21, Western Street will be closed at South Loop 335 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for the placement of bridge beams.
* The inside east- and westbound left lanes along IH-40, between Nelson Street and IH-27, will be closed throughout November to allow crews to safely make shoulder repairs.
* On Loop 335 southbound, expect a right lane closure between Legend and Tarter to last through the end of the month.
Slow down in work zones. All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.
For more information, call TxDOT Public Information Officer Sonja Gross at (806) 356-3256.