AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - TxDOT has announced local lane closures for Nov. 21 - 27.
- Both the east and westbound inside lanes on I-40 at Loop 335 are closed, as well as the inside lanes of the east and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road.
- Both left lanes east and westbound on I-40 are closed from I-27 to Grand Street.
- The right lane of FM 1541/Washington will be closed between SW 40th and SW 46th streets.
- Sunday and Monday, Nov. 20 and 21, motorists should expect overnight road closures along the I-27/I-40 interchange from 11:30 p.m. to 10 a.m. The eastbound I-40 ramp connecting to southbound I-27 will be closed to traffic, as will the I-40 eastbound/I-27 southbound frontage road from S. Polk Street to SE 26th Avenue for a bridge pour.
- On Monday, Nov. 21, the I-27 south ramp and frontage road at I-40 will be closed from Midnight to 10 a.m. for unit four deck pour.
- On Monday, Nov. 21, Western Street will be closed at South Loop 335 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for the placement of bridge beams.
- The inside east- and westbound left lanes along I-40, between Nelson Street and I-27, will be closed throughout November to allow crews to safely make shoulder repairs.
- On Loop 335 southbound, expect a right lane closure between Legend and Tarter to last through the end of the month.
TxDOT encourages driver to slow down in work zones.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.