AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - As we get ready to start a new work week, here's a look at some area lane closures that could cause you some delays.
* The IH-27 south ramp and frontage road from IH-40 eastbound will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday, Nov. 15 and 16, from 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. for unit four deck pour.
* On IH-40, expect lane closures in both directions from Eastern to Pullman for patching and edge repair.
* On Thursday, Nov. 17, the intersection of South Western Street and Loop 335 will be closed from approximately 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. to set bridge beams.
* On Saturday, Nov. 19, the intersection of South Western Street and Loop 335 will be closed from approximately 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. to set bridge beams.
* On IH-40 at Loop 335, both the east- and westbound inside lanes are closed as well as the east- and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road.
* The inside east- and westbound left lanes along IH-40, between Nelson Street and IH-27, will be closed throughout November to allow crews to safely make shoulder repairs.
* The right east- and westbound lanes of I-40 will be closed at Eastern and Coulter streets to place erosion control mats.
* On Loop 335 southbound, expect a right lane closure between Legend and Tarter to last through the end of the month.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.
For more information, call TxDOT Public Information Officer Sonja Gross at (806) 356-3256.