AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - There will be several lane closures this week that may cause you some delays.
- On US 60, expect lane closures in both directions from Highland Park to the Carson County line for fog-sealing.
- On I-40, expect lane closures at various locations in both directions from Ross Street to Eastern Street for patching.
- On the I-40 frontage roads, expect lane closures westbound from Helium Road to the Oldham County line for fog-sealing.
- On Tuesday, April 19, expect periodic lane closures on I-40 in both directions under the Bell Street overpass to allow for bridge inspection.
- On Tuesday, April 19, expect periodic lane closures on I-27 in both directions at the 45th Street overpass to allow for bridge inspection.
- Beginning Monday, April 18, the entrance ramp from 26th Street to southbound I-27 will be closed for several weeks as part of the new direct-connect construction project. Motorists will need to use the 34th Street entrance ramp.
- On Western Street at Loop 335 (Hollywood), the roadway remains closed on the south side of the intersection as part of the freeway reconstruction project. Traffic from Loop 335 wishing to go south on Western Street will need to use Bell Street south to Sundown Lane. Traffic on Western Street heading north toward Loop 335 will still be able to access all points south of the closure.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.