AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - As we get ready to start a new work week, here's a look at some area lane closures that could cause you some delays.
* On the US 87 frontage roads, expect continued lane closures in both directions from 15th Street to Loop 335 (St. Francis) for fog sealing.
* On IH-40, expect lane closures at various locations in both directions from Ross Street to Pullman for patching.
* The WB off-ramp from IH-40 to SB IH-27 will be closed on Thursday, April 7 for the entire day for patching and deck repair. The ramp should reopen by Thursday evening.
* On SH 136, expect various lane closures in the climbing lanes from FM 1912 to the Potter County line for patching.
* On Western Street at Loop 335 (Hollywood), the roadway remains closed on the south side of the intersection as part of the freeway reconstruction project. Traffic from Loop 335 wishing to go south on Western Street will need to use Bell Street south to Sundown Lane. Traffic on Western Street heading north toward Loop 335 will still be able to access all points south of the closure.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.
For more information, call Paul Braun, 806/356-3256, or 806/570-6301.
Texas Department of Transportation
The Texas Department of Transportation is responsible for maintaining 80,000 miles of road and for supporting aviation, rail, and public transportation across the state. Through collaboration and leadership, we deliver a safe, reliable, and integrated transportation system that enables the movement of people and goods. Find out more at txdot.gov "Like" us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.