AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - As we get ready to start a new work week, there will be several area lane closures that may cause some delays.
- On I-40, expect continued lane closures in both directions at various locations from Grand Street to Pullman Street for patching.
- On the I-40/I-27 interchange, expect the southbound I-27 ramp from eastbound I-40 to be closed most of the day on Monday, March 28. Traffic will be detoured to downtown Amarillo. The ramp should reopen late in the afternoon.
- On the US 87 frontage roads, expect lane closures in both directions from 15th Street to Loop 335 (St. Francis) for fog sealing.
- On the I-27 frontage roads, expect lane closures in both directions from McCormick to Rockwell Road for fog sealing.
- On the I-27 frontage roads, expect lane closures in both directions at 45th Street for landscaping work.
- On US 60, expect lane closures at FM 1912 for shoulder work on Tuesday, March 29.
- On Loop 335 (Lakeside), expect lane closures in both directions at Third Street for patching.
- On FM 2381, expect continued lane closures in both directions from I-40 to FM 1061 (Boys Ranch Road) for patching through Monday, March 28.
- On Western Street at Loop 335 (Hollywood), the roadway remains closed on the south side of the intersection as part of the freeway reconstruction project. Traffic from Loop 335 wishing to go south on Western Street will need to use Bell Street south to Sundown Lane. Traffic on Western Street heading north toward Loop 335 will still be able to access all points south of the closure.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.