Morning house fire ruled accidental - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Morning house fire ruled accidental

AMARILLO, TX - (KFDA) - Fire marshals with the Amarillo Fire Department have ruled a morning blaze accidental.

Around 9:00 Monday morning firefighters were sent to 820 North Marrs street on a house fire.
   
Fire officials tell us no one was home at the time of the blaze. 

The mobile home suffered heavy smoke and fire damage throughout, but was not considered a total loss.

A heater in the home was ruled as the cause of the fire. 

Powered by Frankly