Amarillo, TX - Construction around Amarillo may slow down your daily commute. Here's some lane closures you need to know about.
- The eastbound I-40 off-ramp to Coulter Street will be closed until mid-November for a ramp-reversal project. Motorists wishing to exit eastbound I-40 to Coulter Street will need to take the Loop 335 (Soncy) exit and continue on the eastbound frontage road to Coulter. Motorists on the eastbound I-40 frontage road will still be able to access eastbound I-40 between Loop 335 (Soncy) and Coulter Street.
- On I-40, expect continued lane closures westbound from Pullman Road to Whitaker for patching.
- On I-27, expect continued lane closures in both directions from Washington Street to 45th Street for crack sealing.
- On US 60, expect continued lane closures in the right lanes in both directions from Loop 335 to near FM 1912 for crack sealing.
- On Western Street at Loop 335 (Hollywood), expect the roadway to be closed on the south side of the intersection for the next several weeks as part of the freeway reconstruction project. Traffic from Loop 335 wishing to go south on Western Street will need to use Bell Street south to Sundown Lane. Traffic on Western Street heading north toward Loop 335 will still be able to access all points south of the closure.