The 2013 Rain Gauge Challenge is under way and this year is better than ever.
Click on this form and enter for your chance to win am official Rain Gauge Challenge rain gauge!
ALSO, we have teamed with Hartman Roofing & Exteriors to give 1 person $1000.
When you register, tell us how much you think it will rain from April 1st, 2013 to August 31st, 2013. The person that guesses closest to the exact amount as determined by the NWS will win $1000.
We are also going to treat 20 winners and a guest to dinner with the NewsChannel 10 Storm Track Team at The Plaza. Simply get your entry in before June 28th and you and a guest could WIN!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER -
To be eligible to win dinner with the NewsChanel 10 Storm Track Team you must have your entry in by midnight June 28th, 2013.
To be eligible to win the $1000 for Hartman Roofing and Exteriors you must have your entry in by June 28th, 2013.
• 1. Contest Description. This promotion is sponsored by The Plaza, Hartman Roofing and Exteriors and Drewry Broadcasting. The contest begins at 8:00am on March 18th, 2013 and ends June 28th, 2013. Contest is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Contest rules.
• 2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Texas, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of Drewry Broadcasting and all other sponsors are not eligible to participate in this contest. In order to be eligible, the contestant must sign a waiver of liability and meet a set criteria, including health conditions, as determined by the sponsors.
• 3. How to Enter. Entries are only taken online by filling out the official online entry form. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
• 4. Prize(s). VIP DINNER - 20 entrants will be chosen at random from all entries we receive by midnight June 28th, 2013. The winner and (1)one guest will be able to attend a dinner on April 2nd with the NewsChannel 10 Storm Track team at The Plaza Restaurant.
RAIN GAUGE CHALLENGE - 1 Winner will be chosen daily to win an Official Rain Gauge from April 1st, 2013 through Aug. 31st, 2013. The person that guess closest to the actual rainfall in Amarillo, TX as determined by the National Weather Service in Amarillo will win $1000 form Hartman Roofing and Exteriors.
• 5. How the Prizes are Awarded. VIP DINNER - 20 names will be chosen at random from all entries received by midnight June 28th, 2013. Winners will be notified by phone
Rain Gauges - Rain gauge winners will be selected at random each day from all entries.
$1000 GRAND PRIZE - The $1000 GRAND PRIZE will be awarded to the person the guesses closest to the actual rainfall total for Amarillo, TX as determined by the National Weather Service.
• 6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
• 7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. Hartman Roofing and Exteriors will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from Super Appliance. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that Drewry Broadcasting, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
• 8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
• 9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by Drewry Broadcasting and all other sponsors. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Drewry Broadcasting and all other sponsors are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
• 10. Drewry Broadcasting and Sponsors reserve the right to change or modify these rules as needed at any time during the contest.
Please contact NewsChannel 10 with any questions…806-383-1010.
Complete this form for your chance to win!