This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
“Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017 - Extensive E&P Activity in Brazil’s Pre-Salt Areas to Drive Growth” is the new research report added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
The report “Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017 - Extensive E&P Activity in Brazil’s Pre-Salt Areas to Drive Growth” provides an in-depth analysis of the global Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) industry highlighting the various concerns and shifting trends. The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the industry, citing the strategic incentives of the respective parties involved at various levels of the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges of relevance.
- Overview and analysis of the technological and contractual aspects of the FPSO Industry
- Key trends and challenges in the global Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry
- Analysis by geography and company of current and expected annual production capacities
- Global FPSO and FSO fleet information and analysis involving the location of deployment and the production and storing capacities respectively, for both active and planned vessels
- Information about the shipyard of manufacture, mooring system and depth of the water at the site of deployment for active and planned FPSO and FSO vessels.
Reasons to buy
- Building business strategy with the help of specific insights on the key incentives for the parties involved in the construction, operation and finance of the FPSO and FSO industry.
- Increasing future revenue and maximizing profitability by helping you plan and budget future commercial interests in the FPSO and FSO industry and other affiliated industries.
- Understanding the process of FPSO manufacture, planning and operation and gaining insight into the most potent areas in terms of business opportunity and contractual involvement.
Buy your copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/208783-floating-production-storage-and-offloading-fpso-and-floating-storage-and-offloading-fso-industry-to-2017-extensive-ep-activity-in-brazils-pre-salt-areas-to-drive-growth.html
Major Points form Table of Contents:
- Introduction - FPSO and FSO Industry to 2017
- FPSOs and FSOs - A Fundamental Overview
1. The Evolution of FSOs and FPSOs
2. FPSO: Key Facilities
3. Components and Systems of Key Utility
4. Factors That Influence the Specifications of an FPSO or an FSO Unit
5. Classification of FPSOs and FSOs
- Business Strategy Perspective
1. The Primary Advantages
2. Key Players Involved
- Key Trends and Challenges
1. FPSO to Contribute to Increasing Offshore Oil Production, Driven by Deepwater Exploration Activities
2. Surge in Offshore Discoveries in Asia-Pacific Make the Region a Prospective Market for Floating Production Systems
3. LNG FPSOs to Provide a Feasible Option for Gaining Access to Stranded Offshore Gas Fields
4. Industry Favors Modular FPSO Design, Which Would Increase Vessel Lead Time and Accelerate Field Development
5. Industry Demands FPSOs Due to Technical Feasibility
6. Increasing Global Focus on Marginal and Remote Offshore Reserves Leads to Growing Demand for FPSOs
1. FPSO Industry
2. FSO Industry
- FPSO and FSO Fleet, by Geography
1. FPSO Industry, Asia-Pacific
2. FPSO Industry, Europe
3. FPSO Industry, Middle East and Africa
4. FPSO Industry, North America
5. FPSO Industry, South and Central America
6. FSO Industry, Asia-Pacific
7. FSO Industry, Europe
8. FSO Industry, Middle East and Africa
9. FSO Industry, North America
10. FSO Industry, South and Central America
- FPSO and FSO Fleet, by Commodity Type
1. Crude Oil FPSO Vessels
2. Natural Gas FPSO Vessels
3. Crude Oil FSO Vessels
4. LPG FSO Vessels
- FPSO and FSO Fleet, by Companies Operating in Various Geographical Regions and Production Capacities
1. Asia-Pacific FPSO and FSO Fleet Analysis
2. Europe FPSO and FSO Fleet Analysis
3. Middle East and Africa FPSO and FSO Fleet Analysis
4. North America FPSO and FSO Fleet Analysis
5. South and Central America FPSO and FSO Fleet Analysis
- FPSO and FSO Fleet, by Yard of Manufacture
1. Active FPSO Fleet by Manufacturing Shipyard, as of 2011
2. Planned FPSOs by Manufacturing Shipyard, 2012–2017
3. Active FSOs by Manufacturing Shipyard, as of 2011
4. Planned FSOs by Manufacturing Shipyard, 2012–2017
- FPSO and FSO Fleet, by Other Key Parameters
1. FPSO and FSO Fleet by Storage Capacity, as of 2011
2. FPSO and FSO Fleet by Water Depth, as of 2011
3. FPSO and FSO Fleet by Mooring Details, as of 2011
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
Browse more reports on Energy and Power Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebfpso-and-floating-storage/and-offloading-to-2017/prweb10205849.htm