Business explodes in Clovis - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Business explodes in Clovis

NewsChannel 10

Clovis, New Mexico - An explosion in cCovis, has left one person severely burned, and two others injured.

The incident happened around 6:30 Saturday evening, at a water and ice business called H2O Express on Prince Street.

Authorities say a refrigeration machine exploded in the rear of the building, blowing out the walls and ceiling and starting a small fire.

The incident remains under investigation.

Powered by Frankly