Another toddler was accidentally served alcohol at a national restaurant chain...and the family is suing.
A two-year-old boy was given sangria instead of orange juice two weeks ago at an Olive Garden in Florida.
He was rushed to the hospital.
His mother claims he was traumatized from being poked and prodded.
An Olive Garden spokesman says the company takes the business of serving alcohol very seriously and the chain is relieved the child was not hurt.
This comes just days after a mother in Michigan announced she is suing Applebee's after her 15-month-old was served a margarita instead of apple juice.