Early morning house fire - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Early morning house fire

Amarillo, TX - An Amarillo family is without a home today after an early morning fire breaks out in the 3100 block of Southwest 10th.

Firefighters say the blaze started in the chimney then spread to the attic.

There was extensive damage to the home but no injuries.

Firefighters say the cold weather was the most difficult issue as hoses and gloves were in danger of freezing.

Powered by Frankly