It is our goal to ensure that each guest has a safe, enjoyable visit and that each pet returns home healthy. Therefore, the following policies have been adopted.
- A Veterinarian-signed Certificate of Health is required for all guests. Alternatively, a current health record including current Rabies, DHLPP and Bordatella vaccinations and a negative fecal can be faxed or emailed from your veterinarian.
- Puppies must be over 8 weeks with at least one set of vaccinations and de-worming.
- A $5 a day charge will be added for any unneutered male or any female in heat or whelping during her stay.
- Pets found to have fleas or ticks will be treated at the owner's expense and quarantined until pests have been removed.
- All pets will be evaluated for off-leash group play (unless no group play is requested). Play is supervised at all times. Pets are grouped by size and temperament and play style.
- Pets found to be harmful to other animals and staff will be confined and owner will be contacted to have pet picked up.
- For their safety, pets that jump or climb fences will be confined to an 8'x8' suite with covered yard at the current rate for that available suite.
- If food supply you provide is exhausted, your pet will be given our all-natural baked house food at owner's expense.
- You are welcome to bring comfort items from home to leave with your pet. Please label all belongings. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items, but will do our best to make sure your pet's goodies go home with him/her.