Recipe from Norma Lester of Lakeland, Fla.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Vanilla Cook and serve Pudding Mix
1 4 serving pkg. Jello Sugar free orange gelatin
2 cups (2- 11 oz. Cans) mandarin oranges, rinsed and drained, reserving 8 slices for garnish
1 Cup water
1 6 oz. Keebler Graham cracker pie crust
1 cup Cool Whip
1. IN a large saucepan, combine dry pudding mix, dry gelatin, mandarin oranges, and water.
2. COOK over medium heat until mixture thickens and starts to boil, stirring constantly.
3. REMOVE from heat. Place saucepan on a wire rack and allow cooling for 10 minutes, SPREAD partially cooled mixture evenly into pie crust.
4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. SPREAD Cool whip evenly overfilling.
5. Cut into 8 servings. Garnish each with a reserved orange slice.
Servings: 8 slices
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.