Sunray Family in Lubbock Burn Unit After House Fire - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Sunray Family in Lubbock Burn Unit After House Fire

by: Kristen Guilfoos
NewsChannel 10

Sunray, Texas - A Sunray family is in the Lubbock Burn Unit after a gas heater sparked a blaze in their home. 

We're told the fire only caused severe structural damage to the front room, but it blocked both exits from the house so the Bain family was forced to exit through bedroom windows.

The mom reportedly suffered severe burns and her three children had varying degrees of smoke damage.

All are currently listed in stable condition.

Powered by Frankly