Wild Rice Stuffing for Turkey:
2 cups hot water
4 cubes chicken bouillon, crumbed
1 (6 oz.) Packaged wild rice, uncooked
1/2 cup Smart Balance
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup chopped onion
8 oz. seasoned bread crumbing stuffing mix
2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1. Dissolve 3 cubes bouillon in 1 cup hot water. In a medium saucepan, combine wild rice with bouillon water, then fill with just enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Dissolve 1 cube bouillon in 1 cup hot water.
3. Heat Smart Balance in medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in celery, onion and green pepper; cook until tender.
4. Mix remaining bouillon water. Pour skillet contents into a large bowl. Stir together cooked rice, croutons, and poultry seasoning.
5. Stuff turkey loosely, and cook turkey as directed. Or put stuffing into a baking dish, cover and bake 30 minutes in a preheated oven 325 degree F.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 10.3g