Cammie Spillyards, new recipe developer for Chili's Restaurants, stopped by NewsChannel 10's Early Show to share their new rib recipe.
Make it yourself, or stop by Chili's and try a rack.
Chili's Grill & Bar Shiner Bock BBQ Sauce
* Canned chipotle peppers in adobo
* 1/4 cup Mushroom Soy Sauce
* 1 cup tomato paste
* 1/4 cup canned chicken broth
* 1/3 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 Shiner Bock Beer, bottled
* 3/4 cup malt syrup
* 1 1/2 cup water
* 1/3 cup minced garlic
* 1 tablespoon chili powder
* 1/8 cup onion powder
* 1 tablespoon black pepper
* 3 1/2 cup light brown sugar
* 1/2 tablespoon Kosher salt
1. Puree the chipotle in adobo mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth , and place 1/4 cup of the can in a medium sauce pot.
2. Add all liquid ingredients to sauce pot and whisk to mix thoroughly.
3. Bring sauce to a very slow simmer.
4. Stir occasionally. Add minced garlic and all of the dry ingredients, whisk to mix thoroughly.
5. Simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring every 4-5 minutes to ensure the sauce doesn't stick or burn to the bottom of the pot.
6. Remove sauce from heat, and baste onto ribs.