Carbon Monoxide Kills Couple In Home - KFDA - NewsChannel 10 / Amarillo News, Weather, Sports

Carbon Monoxide Kills Couple In Home

An elderly Amarillo couple is found dead inside their home.

Amarillo police tell us it appears their deaths are the result of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

It was just before 2pm when officers were called to the home in the 3700 block of Rutson.

A nearby resident went to check on the couple and found the bodies lying on the floor.

The couple's vehicle was left running with the garage door closed.

 

Powered by Frankly