Grady OK-Oklahoma OK-Cleveland OK-McClain OK-
356 AM CDT WED MAR 29 2017
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Central Grady County in central Oklahoma...
Southeastern Oklahoma County in central Oklahoma...
Cleveland County in central Oklahoma...
Western McClain County in central Oklahoma...
* Until 945 AM CDT
* At 351 AM CDT, light to moderate rain will continue across the
warning area over the next couple of hours, adding to the 3 to 5
inches of rain that has already fallen. This will continue to
cause high water and flooding across the area through the early
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Southeastern Oklahoma City, Norman, Moore, Midwest City, Del City,
Chickasha, Newcastle, Blanchard, Purcell, Choctaw, Noble, Tuttle,
Harrah, Slaughterville, Spencer, Jones, Nicoma Park, Lexington,
Goldsby and Rush Springs.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
LAT...LON 3504 9729 3490 9767 3470 9809 3505 9809
3546 9750 3555 9730 3548 9719
San Juan Mountains-Jemez Mountains-
322 AM MDT Wed Mar 29 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MDT
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Generally 4 to 6 inches with amounts up
to 12 inches possible across the higher peaks.
* TIMING...Snow will continue through this morning before
gradually diminishing around mid day or early afternoon.
* WINDS...Northerly winds with sustained speeds of 10 to 20 mph
with occasional gusts near 30 mph.
* SNOW LEVELS...Lowering to near 7000 feet this morning.
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Snow packed and icy roads along with limited
visibility in snow will create hazardous travel conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities.